Parent Reviews

Dear Parents,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write an online review and sharing your thoughts with other parents!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews on Lucas Papaw Ointment

I have received the papaw ointment and used on my boy new mozzie bite....... ITS INCREDIBLE!!! It reduce the swelling and the itch.. Thank you for your good recommendation!!
SMH Customer

Many thanks for your prompt ordering etc. It has been a pleasant experience buying stuff off you compared to some other BP organisers. We have received the ointment and are now happily using them :)
SMH Customer

When will you be organising another BP on this? This works great, I want to buy another tube.
SMH Customer

Thanks for the clarification. my cracked nipple is almost healed! I only applied the ointment for 3 times. the cracked was with me for more than 1 week. :P
SMH Customer

Received my ointment with thanks. It arrived just in time coz my daughter had 3 mosquitoe bites after going to the playground last evening. After applying, the swelling quickly subsided and its not itchy anymore. Wonderful pdt.
SMH Customer

My girl recently fell and had 1 big red patch on her cheeks, after a day the patch reduced to just a line after 1st application. Today's the 3rd day and the scar is slowly fading...
SMH Customer

Hi, item received with thanks. Tested it straight away on my dry skin before I sleep, finds some improvement in the morning :)
SMH Customer

My daughter's nappy rashes improved significantly just after one application this morning. Much much better than the rest of the creams/lotion I've tried.
SMH Customer

Hi, remember me? I'm a returning customer. I ordered the lucas pawpaw ointment from you and recommended it to my sister and friends. EVERYONE who tried it 'swear' that it works :)
SMH Customer

No comments: